Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weather in Oxford

Weather in Oxford. It's unpredictable. Most of the time it is raining, but we also get random sunny days.

At the beginning of term, I would describe the weather thus: Rain, Wet, and Wind. It was always either rainy or windy. If, by rare chance, it was sunny, everything would still be wet (puddles). I had gotten used to the rain and wind. My hair never looked normal.

However, now that spring has arrived, the weather is being a little less wet. The sun has come out a few days, even giving us warm weather! The past three days have been excellent, except for a random thunderstorm on Friday. 

The weather in Oxford is unpredictable. Well, mostly it rains, but then they'll be a perfect day. 

It's interesting being here. I look out in the morning and decide if it's a window open kind of day. Although this rarely happens, the times that it does are amazing! 

(And all I can say is: At least I never had to deal with the four feet of snow back home!)

No comments:

Post a Comment