Sunday, March 30, 2014

Rounding It Up!

My time in Oxford is coming to a close. It's sad.

As I come to the end of term, my schedule changes. After mid-term break, my program's classes have changed. We went from our individual tutorials to a group environment. We have classes in the morning watching Simon Schama's History of Britain. We learn about Britain's history, have a coffee break, hear a lecture about Britain's history, and then get a free lunch. 

We also do field trips for these classes. So far, we have gone to these places:


Stonehenge


Old Sarum


Salisbury Cathedral


Hampton Court Palace.

We also have two more field trips scheduled, but I don't know where we are going (off the top of my head). 

Other than the British Landscape class, I also am attending an English Seminar once a week, where we are looking at accounts of Christian Autobiography. For this seminar, each individual also has an essay due at the end of term. I am doing mine on the reworkings of Little Red Riding Hood and how society has affected these.

I have two essays left in 17 days, and then I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment