Monday, January 6, 2014

Luggage and All That Jazz

I'm currently working on packing all of my luggage for my semester. Little did I know how hard it would prove to be. The allowance of 50 pounds in my suitcase fills up pretty quickly! I've gotten to the point that the suitcase is only half full, yet it already weighs 50 lbs. Plus, my carry-on basically fulfills it's weight limit with nothing in it, which doesn't help. How am I supposed to take everything I need for a semester with this weight limit? It's been rough...

However, as I've packed, I've realized how much stuff I don't need. I mean, do I really need a sweater that I rarely wear? Or a large purse when I have a backpack? I got rid of quite a few items, but still need to get rid of more. My main problem is packing the books I need for my semester. They're heavy! I may decide to leave some of them home.

After much deliberation, here's my 50 lb suitcase!


My suitcases are packed and I'm ready to go! I leave tomorrow, so wish me luck. Thanks for all the prayers and concern everyone has been showing!



2 comments:

  1. Well now you know how I feel when I have to follow those dumb weight limit rules! :P I wish you all the luck and I will miss seeing you at Trinity! :(

    ReplyDelete